When you enter Kapil Towers, you can land on the helipad or park your car anywhere in the 4-level parking space! Kapil Towers stand uniquely in the prime area of Hyderabad being the 1st tallest building in the Financial District and being the tallest Hotel Tower in both states of AP and Telangana.
Kapil Towers are constructed by Dakshin infrastructures Pvt. Ltd. Kapil Towers consists of two towers/block and one of them is called the IT block of 18 floors and the second block is called the Hotel Block, which has 20 floors. The Hotel Block is owned by BVM Energy and Residency Pvt. Ltd and is operated by Oakwood Asia Pacific, Singapore. The hotel block offers 5 star services and is ranked No. 2 in the city. The hotel boasts of some of the best reviews on Trip Advisor.
Being in the heart of the financial district, Kapil Towers is just about 5 kms from Hitech City. The Financial District spans across 100 acres and is promoted by the Telangana Government State Industrial and Infrastructure Corporation (TSIIC). The district is home to several multi-national companies including Microsoft, Wipro, Infosys, Computer Associates, Polaris, Cap Gemini, CYIENT, Cognizant, NVIDIA, VIRTUSA, UBS and ICICI Bank and boasts of futuristic urban planning with world-class infrastructure.
The IT Tower with it’s international standard of top-notch facilities is already occupied by 24 companies including Andhra Bank, HDFC, Cakes n Bakes, Subway Fast Food, Trimax Americas, Pro Matrix, Silicon India, Microsemi, Ahead Race, Mutual Mobiles, Covalense, Turvo, SM Silicon, Mirabel Tech, Origo, Innocore and more.
It stands at an imposing 75 meters with unparalleled 360-degree view. The IT Tower has ground + 17 floors spanning 4 lakh Sft.
The Hotel Tower has ground + 19 floors spanning around 2 lakhs sft. The Hotel Block includes high-class service apartments, global-cuisine restaurant, gym, swimming pools, spas and more. This block is owned by BVM Energy and Residency Pvt. Ltd and is operated by Oakwood Asia Pacific, Singapore. The hotel block offers 5 star services and is ranked No. 2 in the city. The hotel boasts of some of the best reviews on Trip Advisor.
Presenting the specifications that make these towers so special:
- One of the few buildings to have a helipad!
- Centrally located in Financial District in the midst of reputed national and multinational companies
- Wide spans, flat roof and high ceiling give enormous advantage of effective space utilization
- Tallest Hotel Building in twin states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Excellence in building and infrastructure helps the businesses to save on operational costs
- The facility is built to LEED GOLD core and Shell Standard.
- First tallest tower in Financial District standing at 75 meters tall with 2.5 meter thick raft
- Low-E double panel glazing glasses which reduce air conditioning load through radiation
- Ample water supply with underground water sump and state-of-art STP
- High efficiency and energy saving HVAC systems
- Green Building Gold Standard with 100% power back up
- Nine high-speed lifts and three service lifts
- Co-located with 1st class service apartments and finest food courts
- Ample parking with podium plus four levels of basement
- Tenant billing software through dual energy meters
- Basement ventilation as per NBC standard
- The finest serviced apartments in the world, with real value addition, the tower becomes the most exciting business address to own.